- PBS: "Jesse Cook: The Rumba Foundation"
- "Three Days Grace" Biography & Making the Album docs - Director / EP
- "Seether: Tunnel Vision" - Director / EP / Host
- "Art of Dying: Why We're Here" - Director / EP / Host
- EPKs & Behind the Scenes docs for artists including:
Nickelback, Papa Roach, Mother Mother, Gob, The Tea Party
- "Beer Money" on CITY TV - Series Producer
- "The Bachelor Canada" Season 2 - Story Producer
- MTV's "969", "Select", "World Chart Express", "Canadian Radio Music Awards", "Headspin" - Senior Producer / Music Programmer / Host
- CHUM's "Razer TV" - Senior Producer / Music Programmer / Host
- Discovery / Animal Planet "Surprise, it's a Puppy!" - Story Producer / Casting / Field Producer
- TELUS TV - Content Producer
- World Wide Bag Media's "Buy.o.logic" - Casting / Publicity
Last year I series produced 30 x 30min episodes of City TV's "Beer Money" through Mom & Dad Productions, a company I co-own with the incredible Heather Hawthorn Doyle. We are currently developing new television properties.
I recently story produced on The Bachelor Canada Season 2. I also story produced, story edited and did casting for Discovery / Animal Planet's "Surprise, it's a Puppy", so, as you can see, I am a big fan of story telling.
For 5 years I was the senior producer and music programmer on MTV's daily flagships shows "969" and "Select", which I hosted as well. "969" won the Leo award for best Lifestyle Series.
I produced and directed a 1-hour PBS Special on guitar player Jesse Cook, as well as dozens of behind the scenes promotional docs for bands including Three Days Grace, Seether, Papa Roach & Nickelback.